- Address: Suite 220, 700 Main Street 94585, Suisun City, California
- GPS: 38.2381186,-122.04032810000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Suisun City, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Suisun City, California address is: Suite 220, 700 Main Street 94585, Suisun City, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Off I-80 East Bound: Take Ca-12 East; Exit At Civic Center Blvd #58b Tow Ard Suisun City/main Street;take The Ramp Toward The Business District Then Turn Slight Right Onto Lotz Way.the Building Will Be To Your Right. Off I-80 West Bound: Take Abernathy Exit Onto Ca-12 East; Exit At Civic Center Blvd #58 Toward Suisun City/main Street; Take The Ramp Toward The Business District Then Turn Slight Right Onto Lotz Way;the Building Will Be On The Left Hand Side,public Entry In The Courtyard. You Can Fol Low The Ssa Signs.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 29,713 people in Suisun City and 446,610 in Solano County.
- Service: Solano County. Cities: Suisun City.
- Veterans: 2,198 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,239 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 773, average monthly benefit – $658.1.