- Address: 502 Hillpoint Blvd 23434, Suffolk, Virginia
- GPS: 36.7834243,-76.58101599999998
- Phone: 1-866-835-7769, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Suffolk, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Suffolk, Virginia address is: 502 Hillpoint Blvd 23434, Suffolk, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit Us 58 At The 32/10 (smithfield/newport News/downtown) Exit. The Office Is Located In The Hill Point Business Park At The Intersection Of Hillpoint Blvd S And Hillpoint Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 91,185 people in Suffolk.
- Service: Suffolk.
- Veterans: 12,032 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,544 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,356, average monthly benefit – $579.80.