- Address: 2038 Davie Ave 28625, Statesville, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.8051621,-80.85339019999998
- Phone: 1-855-722-3497, 1-800-772-1213, 1-704-924-8379
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Statesville, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Statesville, North Carolina address is: 2038 Davie Ave 28625, Statesville, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-40e – Take Exit 153 – Follow Hwy 64w Onto Davie Ave – Go 3/4 Mi – Office Is On The Left. It Is The 2nd Building Past The “king Of The Sea” Restaurant.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,042 people in Statesville and 178,435 in Iredell County.
- Service: Iredell County. City: Statesville. Towns: Davidson, Harmony, Love Valley, Mooresville, Troutman.
- Veterans: 10,107 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,373 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,599, average monthly benefit – $589.46.