- Address: 1089c Stark Rd 39759, Starkville, Mississippi
- GPS: 33.4550723,-88.84588780000001
- Phone: 1-800-305-6919, 1-800-772-1213, 1-662-323-6622
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Starkville, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Starkville, Mississippi address is: 1089c Stark Rd 39759, Starkville, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Hwy 12 West;take Stark Rd To The North; 2nd Bldg Past Rick’s Furniture, Approximately 1/2 Mile From Hwy 12 On The Left. From Hwy 82 Take Stark Rd To The South; Go 1/4 Mile And Office Located After The Crossgates Apartment’s Turn On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 25,309 people in Starkville and 49,599 in Oktibbeha County.
- Service: Oktibbeha County. City: Starkville. Towns: Maben, Sturgis.
- Veterans: 1,907 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,919 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,427, average monthly benefit – $499.65.
Popular questions at Starkville, 39759
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.