- Address: Suite 105, 2 Landmark Square 06901, Stamford, Connecticut
- GPS: 41.0547226,-73.53801679999998
- Phone: 1-866-770-1881, 1-800-772-1213, 1-203-967-9902
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Stamford, Connecticut like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Stamford, Connecticut address is: Suite 105, 2 Landmark Square 06901, Stamford, Connecticut.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From New York – Take I-95n To Exit 8, Atlantic St. At Light Make Left. Go Five Lights On Atlantic St, Then Make Right Onto Broad St. Landmark Sq Garage On Right. Less Expensive Parking In Mall. Parking For The Disabled In Landmark Sq Garage, But Expensive. Less Expensive Parking For The Disabled In The Mall. From New Haven – Take I-95s To Exit 7, Atlantic St. At Second Light Make Right Onto Atlantic St. Follow Above Directions.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 129,775 people in Stamford and 943,823 in Fairfield County.
- Service: Fairfield County. City: Stamford.
- Veterans: 3,690 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 18,220 people, average benefits – $1,611 per month or $19,342 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,747, average monthly benefit – $571.35.