- Address: Location is CLOSED 1st Fl Suite 14, 8000 Nisky Center 00802, St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- GPS: 27.6648274,-81.51575350000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Nisky Center Suite # 14 (moravian Highway Route 30 Going West To The Airport From The Town Of Charlotte Amalie). Located Next To Radio Shack And Usvi Excess Tax Office. Handicap Parking Available In Nisky Center P Arking Area.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM