- Address: Suite 100, 717 N 16th Street 63103, St Louis, Missouri
- GPS: 38.6342117,-90.20182890000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in St Louis, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in St Louis, Missouri address is: Suite 100, 717 N 16th Street 63103, St Louis, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Across The Street From The City Museum. Main Entrance Is On 16th Street. Free Parking Is Available On Attached Parking Lot.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 319,294 people in Saint Louis.
- Service: Saint Louis.
- Veterans: 16,280 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 45,530 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 15,063, average monthly benefit – $583.89.
Popular questions at St Louis, 63103
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.