- Address: 49 Olde Main Plaza 25177, St Albans, West Virginia
- GPS: 38.386209,-81.83857290000003
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in St Albans, West Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in St Albans, West Virginia address is: 49 Olde Main Plaza 25177, St Albans, West Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Mccorkle Ave (rt60) Turn South Onto B Street. Cross The Rr Tracks And Continue To 6th Avenue. Turn Right On 6th Avenue And Make An Immediate Left To Enter The Parking Lot. The Office Will Be Facing You.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 11,044 people in Saint Albans and 193,063 in Kanawha County.
- Service: Kanawha County. City: Saint Albans.
- Veterans: 744 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,748 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 392, average monthly benefit – $581.93.
Popular questions at St Albans, 25177
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.