- Address: 1610 N Limestone St 45503, Springfield, Ohio
- GPS: 39.9429455,-83.80383159999997
- Phone: 1-877-405-1451, 1-937-325-2954
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Springfield, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Springfield, Ohio address is: 1610 N Limestone St 45503, Springfield, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
WE ARE IN A FREE-STANDING BUILDING ON THE EAST SIDE OF N LIMESTONE ST. OUR LOCATION SHARES THE PARKING LOT WITH THE NEW NATIONWIDE CHILDREN’S CLOSE TO HOME CENTER (FORMER SITE OF ROOSEVELT MIDDLE SCHOOL). THERE IS AMPLE, FREE PARKING AROUND THE BUILDING.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 60,608 people in Springfield and 134,585 in Clark County.
- Service: Clark County. Cities: New Carlisle, Springfield. Townships: Bethel, German, Green, Harmony, Mad River, Madison, Moorefield, Pike, Pleasant.
- Veterans: 12,225 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 18,209 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,010, average monthly benefit – $617.71.
Popular questions at Springfield, 45503
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.