- Address: Suite 100, 714 N Iron Bridge Way 99202, Spokane, Washington
- GPS: 47.6639215,-117.3895473
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Spokane, Washington like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Spokane, Washington address is: Suite 100, 714 N Iron Bridge Way 99202, Spokane, Washington.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Moved On October 19, 2009 Location Is In Rear Of Ironbridge Office Park At The Intersection Of Tre Nt And Perry. Turn North Off Of Trent Onto Perry. Office Is At The End Of The Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 219,190 people in Spokane and 514,631 in Spokane County.
- Service: Spokane County. Cities: Spokane, Airway Heights, Cheney, Deer Park, Liberty Lake, Medical Lake, Millwood, Spangle, Spokane Valley. Towns: Fairfield, Latah, Rockford, Waverly.
- Veterans: 42,235 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 66,233 people, average benefits – $1,535 per month or $18,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 14,570, average monthly benefit – $616.27.
Popular questions at Spokane, 99202
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.