- Address: 10138 S Jordan Gtwy 84095, South Jordan, Utah
- GPS: 40.5672163,-111.90520620000001
- Phone: 1-866-690-1947, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in South Jordan, Utah like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in South Jordan, Utah address is: 10138 S Jordan Gtwy 84095, South Jordan, Utah.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
TAKE SOUTH JORDAN EXIT OFF I-15. GO WEST ON SOUTH JORDAN PARKWAY. TURN RIGHT (NORTH) ONTO S JORDAN GATEWAY (FRONTAGE ROAD ON WEST SIDE OF FREEWAY). OFFICE IS ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE ROAD JUST NORTH OF SOUTH JORDAN’S FRONTRUNNER TRAIN STATION. SOUTH JORDAN OFFICE WAS PREVIOUSLY THE MURRAY UT OFFICE. WE MOVED EFFECTIVE 3/30/15.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 74,149 people in South Jordan and 1,152,633 in Salt Lake County.
- Service: Salt Lake County. City: South Jordan.
- Veterans: 2,632 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,673 people, average benefits – $1,500 per month or $18,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 868, average monthly benefit – $596.65.
Popular questions at South Jordan, 84095
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.