- Address: 2049 Hamilton Blvd 24592, South Boston, Virginia
- GPS: 36.7145879,-78.889701
- Phone: 1-888-327-1407, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in South Boston, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in South Boston, Virginia address is: 2049 Hamilton Blvd 24592, South Boston, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Between Dmv And Honeytree Apartments On Hamilton Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 8,142 people in South Boston and 36,241 in Halifax County.
- Service: Halifax County. Towns: Halifax, Scottsburg, South Boston, Virgilina.
- Veterans: 2,438 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,588 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,451, average monthly benefit – $534.80.
Popular questions at South Boston, 24592
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.