- Address: 745 Morning Star Drive 95370, Sonora, California
- GPS: 37.9845002,-120.37196879999999
- Phone: 1-888-397-4125, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Sonora, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Sonora, California address is: 745 Morning Star Drive 95370, Sonora, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From The Sonora Area: The Office Is Located Just Past Sonora Dmv And Childs Rd On Morning Star Drive. The Office Is On The Left Hand Side Of The Road And Shares A Parking Lot With A Medical Office. From Outside Of Sonora: Take Highway 108 To Mono Way Exit. Turn Left On Mono Way, Then Right On Greenley Road. Turn Left On Morning Star Drive, And The Office Will Be On The Left Side Of The Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 4,610 people in Sonora and 54,539 in Tuolumne County.
- Service: Tuolumne County. Cities: Sonora, Phoenix Lake, Jamestown, Mono Vista, Pine Mountain Lake, Columbia, East Sonora, Twain Harte, Soulsbyville.
- Veterans: 4,276 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,945 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,591, average monthly benefit – $636.08.
Popular questions at Sonora, 95370
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.