- Address: Location is CLOSED Ste 100, 2400 W 49th Street 57105, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- GPS: 43.5086889,-96.75533770000004
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Sioux Falls, South Dakota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit I-229 Onto Western Ave And Go North To 49th St. Office Is 1/2 Block West On 49th St From 49th & Western. Located In Oxbow Building #1.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM