- Address: 9594 Mickelberry Rd Nw 98383, Silverdale, Washington
- GPS: 47.6504645,-122.68225339999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Silverdale, Washington like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Silverdale, Washington address is: 9594 Mickelberry Rd Nw 98383, Silverdale, Washington.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located East Of The Intersection Of Mickelberry Rd Nw Bucklin Hill Rd In Silverdale. It Is Across The Street From Albertsons And East Of The Timberland Bank. Single Story Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,204 people in Silverdale and 269,805 in Kitsap County.
- Service: Kitsap County. Cities: Silverdale, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Poulsbo.
- Veterans: 36,917 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 34,724 people, average benefits – $1,535 per month or $18,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,884, average monthly benefit – $597.67.
Popular questions at Silverdale, 98383
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.