- Address: Suite 304, 10230 New Hampshire Av 20903, Silver Spring, Maryland
- GPS: 39.0231158,-76.97933760000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Silver Spring, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Silver Spring, Maryland address is: Suite 304, 10230 New Hampshire Av 20903, Silver Spring, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From East And West: Take The Capital Beltway (i-495) To Exit 28a (new Hampshire Avenue Toward White Oak). Take A Left Turn At The Light On Powder Mill Road (by The Exxon) And Take Immediate Right After The Exxon To Enter The Building Parking Lot. From North: Travel South On New Hampshire Ave. The Building Will Be On Y Our Right And Is Across New Hampshire From The Hillandale Shopping Cente R.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 81,816 people in Silver Spring and 1,052,567 in Montgomery County.
- Service: Montgomery County. City: Silver Spring.
- Veterans: 2,885 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,760 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1090, average monthly benefit – $550.61.