- Address: 1240 S Pointe Pkwy 71105, Shreveport, Louisiana
- GPS: 32.4843833,-93.70107669999999
- Phone: 1-877-319-3074, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Shreveport, Louisiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Shreveport, Louisiana address is: 1240 S Pointe Pkwy 71105, Shreveport, Louisiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Social Security Located Behind Shreve City Shopping Ctr (so Pointe Pkwy Between Knight And Dee St) Parking On S Pointe Pkwy E Of Kid’s Campus 1240 S Pointe Pkwy, Shreveport, La 71105-2647 Just Across Red River From Barksdale Air Force Base.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 199,311 people in Shreveport and 254,969 in Caddo Parish.
- Service: Caddo Parish. City: Shreveport. Towns: Blanchard, Greenwood, Oil City, Vivian. Villages: Belcher, Gilliam, Hosston, Ida, Mooringsport, Rodessa.
- Veterans: 17,717 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 29,602 people, average benefits – $1,362 per month or $16,350 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 13,648, average monthly benefit – $595.55.