- Address: 600 East Peyton 75090, Sherman, Texas
- GPS: 33.6583067,-96.60808279999998
- Phone: 1-877-405-3521, 1-800-772-1213, 1-903-870-0852
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Sherman, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Sherman, Texas address is: 600 East Peyton 75090, Sherman, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Lamberth Exit Off Us 75.east To Masters.right To Ssa Office. Opposite Sherman Po.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 42,462 people in Sherman and 120,877 in Grayson County.
- Service: Grayson County. Cities: Sherman, Bells, Denison, Dorchester, Gunter, Knollwood, Sadler, Southmayd, Tom Bean, Van Alstyne, Whitesboro. Towns: Collinsville, Howe, Pottsboro, Tioga, Whitewright.
- Veterans: 9,264 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,931 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,997, average monthly benefit – $562.23.
Popular questions at Sherman, 75090
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.