- Address: 2268 N Main Street 82801, Sheridan, Wyoming
- GPS: 44.8227428,-106.95687520000001
- Phone: 1-866-530-7798, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Sheridan, Wyoming like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Sheridan, Wyoming address is: 2268 N Main Street 82801, Sheridan, Wyoming.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Use Exit 23 From I-90; Go West On Fifth Street, Cross Mainstreet, Go Up The Hill, Pass The Hospital On The Right, Follow The Left Curve And Turn Right Into The Parking Lot In Front Of The Gas Station, Go Straight. The Social Security Entrance Is Right In Front Of You.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,849 people in Sheridan and 30,233 in Sheridan County.
- Service: Sheridan County. City: Sheridan. Towns: Clearmont, Dayton, Ranchester.
- Veterans: 2,592 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,296 people, average benefits – $1,485 per month or $17,822 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 308, average monthly benefit – $522.72.
Popular questions at Sheridan, 82801
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.