- Address: 120 Executive Park Ln 36701, Selma, Alabama
- GPS: 32.4263676,-87.05657150000002
- Phone: 1-877-628-6541, 1-800-772-1213, 1-334-875-4702
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Selma, Alabama like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Selma, Alabama address is: 120 Executive Park Ln 36701, Selma, Alabama.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Down .3 Miles From Vaughn Medical Center Off Medical Ctr Pkwy-same Side Of Street As Vaughn Med Ctr-right Onto Park Place At Kidney Dialysis C Tr (by The White Picketed Fence) Then Right Onto Central Park Place-then Left Again Onto Executive Park Lane – Office Is Straight Ahead.the Off Ice Address Is 120 Executive Park Ln. Selma,al. 36701
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 20,756 people in Selma and 43,820 in Dallas County.
- Service: Dallas County. Cities: Selma, Valley Grande. Town: Orrville.
- Veterans: 2,430 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,358 people, average benefits – $1,435 per month or $17,222 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,877, average monthly benefit – $580.09.