- Address: 2027 S Parsons Ave 33584, Seffner, Florida
- GPS: 27.9777606,-82.28621140000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Seffner, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Seffner, Florida address is: 2027 S Parsons Ave 33584, Seffner, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From State Road 60 go to Parsons Ave, North on Parsons for 2 3/4 miles. The office will be on the left side of the street. From I75 take Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. East to Parsons Ave, go South on Parsons 1/ 4 mile the office will be located on the right side of the street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 7,579 people in Seffner and 1,436,888 in Hillsborough County.
- Service: Hillsborough County. City: Seffner.
- Veterans: 482 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,206 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 215, average monthly benefit – $586.93.