- Address: 3700 Commercial Drive 33870, Sebring, Florida
- GPS: 27.5177496,-81.49392790000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Sebring, Florida like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Sebring, Florida address is: 3700 Commercial Drive 33870, Sebring, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Commercial Drive Across From The Publix Shopping Center. From Hwy 27 Turn Onto Doc Sherwood Blvd. Turn Left Onto Commercial Drive. Handicapped Parking Is Available At Front Entrance.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,937 people in Sebring and 105,424 in Highlands County.
- Service: Highlands County. Cities: Sebring, Avon Park. Town: Lake Placid.
- Veterans: 9,526 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 16,773 people, average benefits – $1,451 per month or $17,420 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,873, average monthly benefit – $572.92.
Popular questions at Sebring, 33870
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.