- Address: 8th Floor, One Broadway Center 12305, Schenectady, New York
- GPS: 42.8116649,-73.94310209999998
- Phone: 1-866-964-1296, 1-800-772-1213, 1-518-382-9489
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Schenectady, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Schenectady, New York address is: 8th Floor, One Broadway Center 12305, Schenectady, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
One Block South From State St On Corner Of Broadway And Hamilton Streets (lottery Bldg).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 66,135 people in Schenectady and 155,350 in Schenectady County.
- Service: Schenectady County. City: Schenectady. Towns: Duanesburg, Glenville, Niskayuna, Princetown, Rotterdam.
- Veterans: 8,283 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 20,258 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 5,292, average monthly benefit – $598.64.
Popular questions at Schenectady, 12305
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.