- Address: 2436 Professional Parkway 93455, Santa Maria, California
- GPS: 34.9154583,-120.43814859999998
- Phone: 1-866-331-2316, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Santa Maria, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Santa Maria, California address is: 2436 Professional Parkway 93455, Santa Maria, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Near S. Broadway And Mccoy Ln. Go West On Mccoy From Broadway-take First Left (professional Pkwy)-we Are 2nd Bldg On Left
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 107,408 people in Santa Maria and 446,527 in Santa Barbara County.
- Service: Santa Barbara County. Cities: Santa Maria.
- Veterans: 4,587 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,707 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,057, average monthly benefit – $579.56.