- Address: Fifth Floor, 1851 East First Street 92705, Santa Ana, California
- GPS: 33.7460701,-117.84092190000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Santa Ana, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Santa Ana, California address is: Fifth Floor, 1851 East First Street 92705, Santa Ana, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On The Fifth Floor Of The Xerox Bldg/corner Of E First St And Cabrillo Park Drive.use The 1st St/4th St Exit From The I 5 Freeway. Visitors Must Pay For Parking If They Park In The Xerox Parking Structure.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 332,725 people in Santa Ana and 3,185,968 in Orange County.
- Service: Orange County. Cities: Santa Ana.
- Veterans: 9,996 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 36,267 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,643, average monthly benefit – $628.43.
Popular questions at Santa Ana, 92705
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.