- Address: Suite 200, 99 Smith Ranch Road 94903, San Rafael, California
- GPS: 38.0206215,-122.53444999999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in San Rafael, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in San Rafael, California address is: Suite 200, 99 Smith Ranch Road 94903, San Rafael, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
TAKE US 101 FREEWAY HEADING NORTH. TAKE EXIT TO SMITH RANCH ROAD TOWARD LUCAS VALLEY ROAD. DRIVE TO SMITH RANCH ROAD.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 58,704 people in San Rafael and 259,666 in Marin County.
- Service: Marin County. Cities: San Rafael, Belvedere, Corte Madera, Fairfax, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Novato, Ross, San Anselmo, Sausalito, Tiburon.
- Veterans: 9,250 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 28,304 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,201, average monthly benefit – $628.55.
Popular questions at San Rafael, 94903
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.