- Address: 320 Davis Street 94577, San Leandro, California
- GPS: 37.7251649,-122.15874109999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in San Leandro, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in San Leandro, California address is: 320 Davis Street 94577, San Leandro, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-880 Exit At Davis Street East Past The Bart Station On The Left From I-580 Exit On Grand, Go Across To Delores And Turn Right On East 14 Th And Left On Davis Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 89,703 people in San Leandro and 1,666,753 in Alameda County.
- Service: Alameda County. Cities: San Leandro.
- Veterans: 2,401 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,778 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,642, average monthly benefit – $685.55.
Popular questions at San Leandro, 94577
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.