- Address: Annex 1st Fl, 90 7th St 94103, San Francisco, California
- GPS: 37.7789936,-122.41214550000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in San Francisco, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in San Francisco, California address is: Annex 1st Fl, 90 7th St 94103, San Francisco, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located At 7th And Mission Streets, One Block South Of Civic Center Bart And Muni Exit,all Major Bus And Muni Lines. Onsite Parking Is Not Availa Ble At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Federal Building. Note: Ssa’s Entrance Is In The Annex Around The Corner From The Drop Off Zone.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at San Francisco, 94103
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.