- Address: 402 Isom Rd 78216, San Antonio, Texas
- GPS: 29.5260796,-98.49479400000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in San Antonio, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in San Antonio, Texas address is: 402 Isom Rd 78216, San Antonio, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-10 E Take Exit 564 Merge E To I-410 E Take Slight Right Onto Ramp To Mccullough Ave, Turn Left To San Pedro Ave, Turn Right On Isom Rd. From I-35 S Take Exit 158a Merge To Us 281n Take I410w Exit Right To San Pedro Ave Turn Right On Isom Rd. From I-35 N Take I-410w Toward Tx-368 Keep Right Onto San Pedro Ave, Then Turn Right On Isom Rd. From Us-281n Take Exit I-410w Keep Right To San Pedro Ave, Then Right On Isom Rd. Office Is Located Between San Pedro And E. Ramsey Behind Half Price Book Bus Routes Drop Off In Front Of Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM