- Address: 2851 Southwest Blvd 76904, San Angelo, Texas
- GPS: 31.43418639999999,-100.4939956
- Phone: 1-877-840-5742, 1-800-772-1213, 1-325-949-4532
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in San Angelo, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in San Angelo, Texas address is: 2851 Southwest Blvd 76904, San Angelo, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
In Sunset Crossing Shopping Center With Tractor Supply And Hobby Lobby At The Corner Of Sherwood Way And Southwest Blvd Next To Multichem.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 100,215 people in San Angelo and 110,224 in Tom Green County.
- Service: Tom Green County. City: San Angelo.
- Veterans: 10,080 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 10,879 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,845, average monthly benefit – $507.56.
Popular questions at San Angelo, 76904
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.