- Address: Suite 1, 2414 Northgate Dr 21801, Salisbury, Maryland
- GPS: 38.4116577,-75.5717909
- Phone: 1-866-273-5083, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Salisbury, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Salisbury, Maryland address is: Suite 1, 2414 Northgate Dr 21801, Salisbury, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Salisbury Office Is Located Near The Intersection Of Rt 13 And Naylo R Mill Road In Salisbury Md. From Delaware Take Rt 13 To Naylor Mill Roa D And Turn Right-go One Block To Northgate Drive And Turn Right. The Off Ice Is The 2nd Bldg On The Left. From Somerset And Worcester Counties Ta Ke Rt 13 North Towards Dover And Go Past The Center At Salisbury Mall. Naylor Mill Road Is The Next Light On The Left. Turn Left Onto Naylor Mi Ll Road And Then Go One Block To Northgate Road And Turn Right. Ssa Is I N The Bldg Next To Sears Parts And Service-entrance Is Located On The No Rth Corner Of The Bldg-closest To Sam’s Club.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 32,809 people in Salisbury and 103,195 in Wicomico County.
- Service: Wicomico County. Cities: Salisbury, Fruitland. Towns: Delmar, Hebron, Mardela Springs, Pittsville, Sharptown, Willards.
- Veterans: 6,740 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,310 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,809, average monthly benefit – $623.
Popular questions at Salisbury, 21801
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.