- Address: Suite 406, 10 Federal St 01970, Salem, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.5234911,-70.89384029999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Salem, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Salem, Massachusetts address is: Suite 406, 10 Federal St 01970, Salem, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Telephone Appointments Are Preferable Refer Personal Conferences To Fo At 866-248-2394 Located At 10 Federal St Suite 406 1 Blocks From Downtown Mall At The Co Rner Of St Peter St. And Federal, One Block Off Of Bridge St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 43,559 people in Salem and 790,638 in Essex County.
- Service: Essex County. City: Salem.
- Veterans: 1,703 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,517 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,214, average monthly benefit – $556.21.