- Address: Ste 110, 1750 Mcgilchrist St Se 97302, Salem, Oregon
- GPS: 44.91601199999999,-123.02440409999997
- Phone: , 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Salem, Oregon like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Salem, Oregon address is: Ste 110, 1750 Mcgilchrist St Se 97302, Salem, Oregon.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
To Get To The Office From Downtown Salem, Drive South On 12th Street And Turn Left On Mcgilchrist St Se. From The South, Drive North On 13th Street And Turn Right On Mcgilchrist Street Se. The Bldg Will Be On Your Right As You Drive East On Mcgilchrist. Free Parking Around Bldg. Deaf & Hard Of Hearing Callers Should Use Oregon Relay Service @ 711.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 173,442 people in Salem and 346,868 in Marion County.
- Service: Marion County. Cities: Salem, Aumsville, Aurora, Detroit, Donald, Gates, Gervais, Hubbard, Idanha, Jefferson, Keizer, Mill City, Mt. Angel, St. Paul, Scotts Mills, Silverton, Stayton, Sublimity, Turner, Woodburn.
- Veterans: 20,820 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 53,036 people, average benefits – $1,464 per month or $17,575 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,682, average monthly benefit – $600.49.
Popular questions at Salem, 97302
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.