- Address: 1402 N Woodbine Rd 64506, Saint Joseph, Missouri
- GPS: 39.77994650000001,-94.79719790000001
- Phone: 1-888-366-6148, 1-800-772-1213, 1-816-390-9724
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Saint Joseph, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Saint Joseph, Missouri address is: 1402 N Woodbine Rd 64506, Saint Joseph, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
About A Block North From The Intersection Of Frederick Blvd And Woodbine Rd, Building Is Located On The East Side Of Woodbine Rd. Address Is 1402 N Woodbine Rd, Saint Joseph, Mo 64506.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 75,959 people in Saint Joseph and 88,571 in Buchanan County.
- Service: Buchanan County. Cities: Saint Joseph. Villages: Agency, De Kalb, Easton, Halls, Lewis and Clark Village, Rushville.
- Veterans: 6,405 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,630 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,403, average monthly benefit – $600.5.
Popular questions at Saint Joseph, 64506
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.