- Address: Suite 1100, 1091 North Bluff St 84770, Saint George, Utah
- GPS: 37.1258672,-113.60224879999998
- Phone: 1-866-446-7085, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Saint George, Utah like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Saint George, Utah address is: Suite 1100, 1091 North Bluff St 84770, Saint George, Utah.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
FROM THE NORTH – HEAD WEST ON ST GEORGE BLVD AND PROCEED TO BLUFF STREETTHEN TURN RIGHT AND PROCEED TO 1091 NORTH. FROM THE SOUTH – EXIT ON THE BLUFF STREET EXIT AND PROCEED NORTH TO 1091NORTH. THE OFFICE IS LOCATED NEAR THE INTERSECTION OF SUNSET AVE AND BLUFF STREET IN SUNSET CROSSING ACROSS FROM THE DIXIE RED HILLS GOLF COURSE.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 87,178 people in Saint George and 171,700 in Washington County.
- Service: Washington County. Cities: Saint George, Enterprise, Hildale, Hurricane, Ivins, La Verkin, Santa Clara, Toquerville, Washington. Towns: Apple Valley, Leeds, New Harmony, Rockville, Springdale, Virgin.
- Veterans: 9,267 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 15,453 people, average benefits – $1,500 per month or $18,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,479, average monthly benefit – $606.49.
Popular questions at Saint George, 84770
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.