- Address: Suite 100, 3800 Veterans Drive 56303, Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- GPS: 45.5654883,-94.2050787
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Saint Cloud, Minnesota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Saint Cloud, Minnesota address is: Suite 100, 3800 Veterans Drive 56303, Saint Cloud, Minnesota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In The Highway 15 Business Center On The Southeast Corner Of Vet Erans Drive And State Highway 15.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 68,043 people in Saint Cloud and 159,256 in Stearns County.
- Service: Stearns County. Cities: Saint Cloud, Albany, Avon, Belgrade, Cold Spring, Elrosa, Freeport, Greenwald, Holdingford, Kimball, Lake Henry, Meire Grove, Melrose,, New Munich
Paynesville, Richmond, Rockville, Roscoe, Saint Anthony, Saint Augusta, Saint Joseph, Saint Martin, Saint Rosa, Saint Stephen, Sauk Centre, Spring Hill, Waite Park.
- Veterans: 9,335 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 21,355 people, average benefits – $1,521 per month or $18,257 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,419, average monthly benefit – $595.78.
Popular questions at Saint Cloud, 56303
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.