- Address: 611 E. Genesee Ave. 48607, Saginaw, Michigan
- GPS: 43.4319999,-83.93402429999998
- Phone: 1-877-405-5868, 1-800-772-1213, 1-989-759-0035
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Saginaw, Michigan like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Saginaw, Michigan address is: 611 E. Genesee Ave. 48607, Saginaw, Michigan.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located At The Corner Of Genesee Ave, Warren And Weadock S T. The Office Is Located Across Genesee Ave From The Police Station And 4 Blocks South Of The I-675 Bypass. Parking Is Available In Front Of T He Office With Access From Weadock St.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 51,508 people in Saginaw and 190,800 in Saginaw County.
- Service: Saginaw County. Cities: Saginaw, Frankenmuth, Zilwaukee. Villages: Birch Run, Chesaning, Merrill, Oakley, St. Charles.
- Veterans: 12,171 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 28,525 people, average benefits – $1,551 per month or $18,614 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 8,456, average monthly benefit – $617.08.
Popular questions at Saginaw, 48607
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.