- Address: Suite 1450, 110 Main St 04072, Saco, Maine
- GPS: 43.4945992,-70.44900359999997
- Phone: 1-877-253-4715, 1-800-772-1213, 1-207-282-6404
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Saco, Maine like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Saco, Maine address is: Suite 1450, 110 Main St 04072, Saco, Maine.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Saco Island Also Known As Island Point On Floor 4a. Parking Is Available In The Rear Of The Building.parking For People With Disabilities (with Proper License Plate Or Sticker) May Park In The Front Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,748 people in Saco and 206,229 in York County.
- Service: York County. Cities: Saco, Biddeford, Sanford.
- Veterans: 16,281 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 36,606 people, average benefits – $1,371 per month or $16,453 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,621, average monthly benefit – $527.75.
Popular questions at Saco, 04072
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.