- Address: 330 Asa Bloomer Bldg, 88 Merchants Row 05701, Rutland, Vermont
- GPS: 43.606882,-72.98551900000001
- Phone: 1-866-690-1944, 1-800-772-1213, 1-802-773-3202
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Rutland, Vermont like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Rutland, Vermont address is: 330 Asa Bloomer Bldg, 88 Merchants Row 05701, Rutland, Vermont.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Located On 3rd Floor Of The Asa Bloomer State Office Bldg Next To Freeman Jewelers In Downtown Rutland.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 15,325 people in Rutland and 58,672 in Rutland County.
- Service: Rutland County. City: Rutland. Towns: Benson, Brandon, Castleton, Chittenden, Clarendon, Danby, Fair Haven, Hubbardton, Ira, Killington, Mendon, Middletown Springs, Mount Holly, Mount Tabor, Pawlet, Pittsfield, Pittsford, Poultney, Proctor, Shrewsbury, Sudbury, Tinmouth, Wallingford, Wells, West Haven, West Rutland.
- Veterans: 4,169 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,939 people, average benefits – $1,481 per month or $17,779 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,002, average monthly benefit – $557.44.