- Address: 2708 E Parkway Drive 72802, Russellville, Arkansas
- GPS: 35.2818571,-93.10168139999996
- Phone: 1-877-445-0827, 1-800-772-1213, 1-479-968-7749
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Russellville, Arkansas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Russellville, Arkansas address is: 2708 E Parkway Drive 72802, Russellville, Arkansas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Turn North Off Hwy 64 East (main Street) At Elmira, Go Two Blocks To The Intersection Of Elmira And Parkway. The Office Is At The Intersection Of Elmira And Parway, With Public Parking Accessed Off Of Parkway.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 29,325 people in Russellville and 64,000 in Pope County.
- Service: Pope County. Cities: Russellville, Atkins, Dover, London. Towns: Hector, Pottsville.
- Veterans: 4,438 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,334 people, average benefits – $1,386 per month or $16,642 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,933, average monthly benefit – $571.65.
Popular questions at Russellville, 72802
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.