- Address: Room 122, 500 N Richardson 88201, Roswell, New Mexico
- GPS: 33.3980846,-104.52483740000002
- Phone: 1-866-563-9470, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Roswell, New Mexico like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Roswell, New Mexico address is: Room 122, 500 N Richardson 88201, Roswell, New Mexico.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are In The Federal Building At The Corner Of 5th And Richardson One Block W. Of Bank Of America-handicapped Parking Is Available At The Back Of The Federal Building As Is The Handicapped Entrance. Street Park Ing Is Available To Others.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 48,411 people in Roswell and 64,689 in Chaves County.
- Service: Chaves County. Cities: Roswell. Towns: Dexter, Hagerman, Lake Arthur.
- Veterans: 4,598 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,173 people, average benefits – $1,378 per month or $16,538 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,131, average monthly benefit – $532.61.
Popular questions at Roswell, 88201
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.