- Address: 4238 Washington St 02131, Roslindale, Massachusetts
- GPS: 42.28582919999999,-71.128444
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Roslindale, Massachusetts like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Roslindale, Massachusetts address is: 4238 Washington St 02131, Roslindale, Massachusetts.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Going Towards Forest Hills On Washington St We Are The Building On The Right After The Public Library- We Are Located Between Poplar Street And Cummins Highway- The Office Is Located On The 2nd Floor Of The Bldg.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 36,129 people in Roslindale and 807,252 in Suffolk County.
- Service: Suffolk County. City: Roslindale.
- Veterans: 806 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,576 people, average benefits – $1,508 per month or $18,103 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,499, average monthly benefit – $563.76.
Popular questions at Roslindale, 02131
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.