- Address: 1813 E 10th St 65401, Rolla, Missouri
- GPS: 37.9518336,-91.73920520000001
- Phone: 1-800-551-2056, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Rolla, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Rolla, Missouri address is: 1813 E 10th St 65401, Rolla, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Two Miles East Of Junction Of Hwy 63 And 10th Street Across The Street From Church Of Nazarene.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 20,390 people in Rolla and 45,156 in Phelps County.
- Service: Phelps County. Communities: Rolla, Beulah, Doolittle, Duke, Edgar Springs, Flat, Jerome, Newburg, Northwye, Rosati, Seaton, St. James.
- Veterans: 3,935 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,440 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,176, average monthly benefit – $570.58.
Popular questions at Rolla, 65401
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.