- Address: 502 E Jefferson St 61107, Rockford, Illinois
- GPS: 42.2696276,-89.08550330000003
- Phone: 1-877-628-6570, 1-800-772-1213, 1-815-987-4215
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Rockford, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Rockford, Illinois address is: 502 E Jefferson St 61107, Rockford, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located At The Corner Of East Jefferson And North Second Streets, Two Blocks East Of The Rock River And Two Blocks North Of State Street (business 20).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 152,871 people in Rockford and 295,266 in Winnebago County.
- Service: Winnebago County. Cities: Rockford, Loves Park, South Beloit. Villages: Cherry Valley, Durand, Machesney Park, New Milford, Pecatonica, Rockton, Roscoe, Winnebago.
- Veterans: 16,811 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 36,849 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,469, average monthly benefit – $593.65.