- Address: 11306 Rockaway Bch Blv 11694, Rockaway Park, New York
- GPS: 40.5807351,-73.83494100000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Rockaway Park, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Rockaway Park, New York address is: 11306 Rockaway Bch Blv 11694, Rockaway Park, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Q22 To Beach 113th Street Or S Shuttle Train To Rockaway Park/116th Street Stop. Note: All New Social Security Cards Require In Person Visit To Queens Social Security Card Center (00e) 155-10 Jamaica Ave,2nd Floor, Jamaica Ny 11432. M-f 7am – 4:00pm Or Bklyn Ss Card Center (782)625 Fulton St, 6th Fl,brooklyn Ny 11201. M-f 7am – 4:00pm. Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main En Trance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 130,000 people in Rockaway Park and 2,278,906 in Queens County.
- Service: Queens County. City: Rockaway Park.
- Veterans: 2,217 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 16,952 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,966, average monthly benefit – $533.25.
Popular questions at Rockaway Park, 11694
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.