- Address: 2350 4th Ave 61201, Rock Island, Illinois
- GPS: 41.5084023,-90.56678750000003
- Phone: 1-866-414-9166, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0788
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Rock Island, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Rock Island, Illinois address is: 2350 4th Ave 61201, Rock Island, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
At The Corner Of 24th St And 4th Ave At The Foot Of The Rock Island Arse Nal Bridge.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 39,018 people in Rock Island and 147,546 in Rock Island County.
- Service: Rock Island County. Cities: Rock Island, East Moline, Moline, Silvis. Villages: Andalusia, Carbon Cliff, Coal Valley, Cordova, Hampton, Hillsdale, Milan, Oak Grove, Port Byron, Rapids City, Reynolds.
- Veterans: 9,9832 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 18,414 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,747, average monthly benefit – $573.35.
Popular questions at Rock Island, 61201
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.