- Address: 3164 Garrity Way 94806, Richmond, California
- GPS: 37.97741,-122.32231079999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Richmond, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Richmond, California address is: 3164 Garrity Way 94806, Richmond, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located At 3164 Garrity Way Off Of Blume Dr. Take Hyw 80 Exiting At Hilltop Mall. X-street Btwn Hilltop Dr. And Garrity Is Blume Dr. We Are Accessible By Ac Transit Bus Lines #71. Effective 03/28/2010 The Bus Line Will Be Changed To #76. We Are Located Across The Street By Chevy’s And Next Door To The Marriott Hotel.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 110,146 people in Richmond and 1,150,215 in Contra Costa County.
- Service: Contra Costa County. Cities: Richmond.
- Veterans: 4,220 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,006 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,430, average monthly benefit – $676.06.