- Address: 500 North A Street 47374, Richmond, Indiana
- GPS: 39.8308594,-84.89477440000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Richmond, Indiana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Richmond, Indiana address is: 500 North A Street 47374, Richmond, Indiana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Richmond Office Is Located In Downtown Richmond On The Corner Of North A And 5th Streets (near The Post Office And Library), At 500 North A Street. From Interstate 70, Exit Us Highway 27 S, Turn West On North A Street,then Turn North On 5th Street. From Us Highway 40,travel To Downtown Richmond Then Turn North On 5th Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 36,812 people in Richmond and 65,936 in Wayne County.
- Service: Wayne County. City: Richmond.
- Veterans: 4,669 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,079 people, average benefits – $1,522 per month or $18,266 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,159, average monthly benefit – $621.12.
Popular questions at Richmond, 47374
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.