- Address: 2402 Freeway Dr 27320, Reidsville, North Carolina
- GPS: 36.3746481,-79.67297009999999
- Phone: 1-866-748-2091, 1-800-772-1213, 1-336-342-7120
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Reidsville, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Reidsville, North Carolina address is: 2402 Freeway Dr 27320, Reidsville, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
8/10 Of A Mile South Of Lowes Home Improvement Store On The Left We Have 8:30 Appts On Our Schedule And Open Our Doors For Appts At 8:30 Am – Our Front Window Opens To The Public At 9:00 Am.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 14,520 people in Reidsville and 90,690 in Rockingham County.
- Service: Rockingham County. Cities: Reidsville, Eden. Towns: Madison, Mayodan, Stoneville, Wentworth.
- Veterans: 6,063 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,896 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,063, average monthly benefit – $592.23.
Popular questions at Reidsville, 27320
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.