- Address: 2nd Floor, 601 Allerton St 94063, Redwood City, California
- GPS: 37.489056,-122.23260099999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Redwood City, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Redwood City, California address is: 2nd Floor, 601 Allerton St 94063, Redwood City, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Fm 101 Take Whipple Exit; Go South On Veterans To Brewster Turn Right Go Two Blocks To Allerton And Turn Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 86,200 people in Redwood City and 769,545 in San Mateo County.
- Service: San Mateo County. Cities: Redwood City.
- Veterans: 2,277 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,396 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,102, average monthly benefit – $590.1.
Popular questions at Redwood City, 94063
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.